Ask Your Pharmacist
If I have no refills remaining, can I still submit my refill online or through the app?
Yes. We will contact your health care provider as soon as we receive your request. Once we receive the authorization back from your physician’s office, we fill the prescription. The length of time it takes to get a response back depends on how busy your doctor’s office is.
Can you text me when my prescription is ready?
Yes! Just let us know you want to be notified by text when you request your refill.
How can I transfer my prescriptions from another pharmacy?
You can transfer your prescriptions by:
- Calling us at 270-781-566
- Stopping in the pharmacy at 1308 Ashley Circle
- Clicking on the “transfer” on our website
I have a prescription discount card. Can I use it to get my medicine at a lower price?
- We have found in most cases, you get a better price when using your insurance. However, we do check both the discount card and your insurance to see which will be most beneficial to you.
- Do you have a deductible you must meet for your prescription medications before insurance will pay for medicines or pay a better rate for the prescription? The medicines you purchase using your insurance card is applied to your deductible. If you use a discount card, the amount you pay does not apply to your deductible.
Do you accept my insurance card?
We accept most insurance.
Can you help me with Medicare Part D questions?
Yes. We offer free counseling to help you decide on the best plan for you
- Initial enrollment (upon turning 65)
- Open enrollment (October 15 – December 7)